Products of the domain : Le Vieux Télégraphe

Hippolyte Brunier gave birth to the domain Brunier in 1898 inBédarrides, southeast of Chateauneuf du Pape appellation. His son then enlarges the area to 17 haand called his domain Vieux Telegraphe, in memory of Claude Chappe who installed his invention in this area.


At the end of the second world war, Henri Brunier rebuilt the domain and enlarged it to 55ha. He created the "Vieux Télégraphe style" associated to its Chateauneuf du Pape, and did conquer the most beautiful markets.


Today, his sons Frédéric and Daniel are at the end of the domain. The Vieux Télégraphe Domain extends over 70 ha of Chateauneuf du Pape appellation.


In 1986 they bought the La Roquèe domain which extends over 39 ha, and they bought the domain Les Pallières in 1998 which exetends over 135ha on Gigondas appellation.


The brothers cultivate  their wines according to the principles of a thoughtful and sustainable culture.

0